Monday, April 6, 2009

karma will come someday and somehow

This is my confession, I never ever expect that I dated the most coward person in the whole world! He dumped me like throwing a trash, do me like a thing that can he take and he throw whenever he want, he play me like a doll. What is my fault anyway? I always treat him like a prince, I always make him be the number 1 in my mind, my heart, everything! I always put his position in the top of the top in my life! And the most important thing is I looooved him so bad, but why he never ever respect me as his girlfriend. And now I'm so hopeless, why should I do then?
He's like killing me softly with this kinda hurt feelings. WHY????? -,-
Yes, maybe I'm bad but I swear he's gonna get the worse karma ever. He made me think this way. I never ever be this cruel before.
Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment